Maryam Easa Saleh Al Gurg - Vice Chairperson
Abdulla Al Shaibani - Board Member
Abdulla Al Gurg - Board Member
Muna Easa Saleh Al Gurg - Board Member
Farid Al Gurg - Board Member
We adopt charitable and humanitarian projects which include cultural and community-based non-profitable activities.
The Foundation’s work is directed by a clear and compelling vision: «To enable people in need to help themselves.»
• Being involved in community projects and initiatives which primarily focus on education and health.
• Establishing and supporting charity housing projects, academic institutions and providing study grants to students.
• Setting up and assisting medical facilities, rehabilitation centers and providing medical aid for the needy.
• Assistance in building mosques, cultural and Islamic research centers.
• Providing assistance to orphans, the elderly and persons with special needs.
• Offering sponsorship and collaborative assistance to various charitable associations.